We’re now hiring interns for 2018.
Marketing Internships: Interns will write, create graphics for our social media channels, solicit and work on submissions and promotionals posts for the Bombaykala Books Blog, develop marketing strategies for online and offline sales, and help maintain our overall online presence.
Business Internships: Interns will work closely with our Business team, helping with invoicing, understanding distribution, sales forecasting and budget allotment.
Editorial Internships: Interns will have the opportunity to work with our editors on manuscripts, submissions, book design, production timelines, readers’ reports, and proofreading.
- Duration: a minimum of 6 weeks in the period between June 8 and August 31, 2018.
- Where: At our office in Bandra West.
- When: Weekdays, 11AM to 6PM.
At the end of the internship, each intern gets a certificate and a Letter of Recommendation for working with Bombaykala Books. Please direct any questions to Ishaan Jajodia at email@example.com.
How to Apply
Please pick a type of internship and include it in the subject line of your application (‘Marketing Internship’ / ‘Editorial Internship’ / ‘Business Internship’). Submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 15. Be sure to include:
- Contact details: Phone number and email ID,
- A detailed CV that lists relevant experience and coursework,
- A cover letter that details why you want to work with Bombaykala Books as an intern, and why you want to pursue the focus area that you’ve decided to apply for.
Feel free to include some suggestions and proposals for what you want to do here. Keep it short and concise.